CCTV & Remote Monitoring
Anubis CCTV Security system, our cutting-edge security cameras are designed to eliminate the requirement for a 24-hour presence on site, or work in conjunction with.
Our state-of-the-art system boasts features such as automatic record of movement, remote challenging which are all fed directly back to our Alarm Recieving Centre (ARC) located in either Glasgow or Somerset.
The ARC is manned by accredited and qualified staff who have the necessary skills and experience to deal with any situation on your site.
This allows us to Filter out false alarms before alerting the relevant Mobile Response officer.
ARC can also provide reassurance that intruder and fire alarms are monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Your activation signal whether visual, intruder or fire alarm is sent to a monitoring centre. Where they are filtered for false activations that are neither crime related or caused by genuine intrusions or fires.
In the event of a confirmed visual via CCTV or Alarm activation your designated local mobile response officer will be alerted to attend within the agreed client led KPI.
After initial assessment by the ARC and our Mobile security Officer the correct emergency services will be contacted to assist as required.
All our CCTV systems that are fitted and maintained by us feature:
- Capable of detecting suspicious activity that immediately alerts the officer in the ARC.
- Remote Personal address systems to challenge any persons on site
- Video storage options up to 30 days
- Geo located mobile response teams, with state-of-the-art body cameras for Audio and video, making chain of evidence much clearer
- Tamper detection
- Back up systems for both power failure and connectivity loss