At Anubis we believe:
“Our Client should be guaranteed to enjoy a safe and secure environment.
As a result, we help create sites that are memorable for all the right reasons.”
Here at Anubis Security, we pride ourselves on operating with transparency, dignity and respect towards our clients and patrons, Always striving to deliver our very best in all that we do, holding ourselves accountable for the results achieved.
When choosing Anubis Security, you will work alongside our MD and Directors to tailor the perfect package to suit your security needs.
What can you expect?
- Operate with dignity and respect for all.
- Transparent, open and honest in all that we do.
- To be a significant driving force in the raising of standards across the Private Security Industry
- To always match the right person to the correct role
- To treat our employees with respect and never ask them to do something we would not do ourselves as management
- Offer a range of further learning for employees adding extra value to our clients and the wider public; this includes extra first aid training up to frec level for example
- Make your site secure, professional and tailored to your individual needs.
- Help develop the communities, and the environment we work in and are part of.
Meet The Team
Every member of the Anubis Team is devoted to delivering the finest possible customer service
Jay Bullock - Managing Director and Close Protection Supervisor
Jay is the Managing Director and Founder of the company. As well as CPO operations officer, with over 15 years industry experience in all aspects of security, and has worked licenced venues for over 10 years. He is responsible for the company being ACS accredited and is currently studying for his level 4 in anti-terrorism at St Andrews University
Thomas McGowan - Operations Director
Thomas is the operations director and joined the company in 2015. He has been working within the industry for over 20 years primarily in the door supervision sector. However, he is now responsible for multiple static sites across the UK. He is about to embark on his close protection training to further his knowledge in that sector.
ANTHONY WHITEHEAD - DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Tony or Snaggs as he is known in the industry Is our new addition. Tony began his journey in the Royal Marines serving 2000 – 2011 and seeing Active service in Iraq and Afghanistan learning many valuable skills that he has transferred into The Private security Industry. Tony has managed small boutique festivals/events all the way up to some of the largest in the UK hence now being our Crowd Manager having studied at Bucks University and now completing his level 5 in Crowd Science & Risk Analysis. Tony is now Director of Operations for Anubis and managing our new office in the South West
Senior Office Admin